I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is now hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal! I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on or have finished.
Last To-Do list:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project. Some Progress
2. Keep sewing my pieces for my EPP projects. Some progress. 😄
3. Get the interfacing on the tshirt pieces and start making the blocks for the memory quilt. No progress.
4. Finish my projects and blog posts for the next two blog hops. Some Progress
5. Try to get away to the studio for a few days to get some quilts finished on my longarm. I’ve been back and forth and just getting ready to head out again.
6. Do not let Sam or any other squirrels distract me this week. 🐿 No luck! Sam and I were very busy helping my friend with their holiday decorating. I forgot to count to see if we got all 27 trees up 😉
It was too cold to take pictures of the outdoor decorations when we finished. ⛄️
This week’s goals:
For the rest of this month my goals are very slim. I plan on enjoying the decorations at the studio and enjoy the scenery while travelling between studio and home. In between I’d like to finalize my pattern with these pretty 2 colour blocks from leftovers and get the pattern written. I have added a few more blocks to the piles so it should work out. 😉
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 320/353
- This 1 week period– 4/7
- Year To Date – 324/360
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 8 Yards
- Fabric Used: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 8 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅 Didn’t quite make it, but there’s always next year 😉
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
This is my last ToDo Tuesday post for the year. I did have a year filled with creating, adventures, misadventures and some new experiences. These past two years of not seeing my family except on line hit me hard. I found myself feeling very low by October and it has taken me until recently to feel like my feet are back under me. I ended my year spending time with my DH and my best friends of over 30 years in turn and can only say that I’m so happy to have some time with people I love.
I do enjoy sharing some of your time when you read my posts and reply to each comment. Sending you all my best wishes for a Happy, Healthy New Year. May 2022 be a year where we can finally get a grasp on this pandemic and have a year of prosperity and finding our new normal lives filled with happy times with family and friends. 🎄⛄️😉 Carol
Kate’s Life in Pieces – 15 Minutes to Stitch
Sunday Stash @ Quilt Paint Create
Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal