1. Finished Jan.6 – PQ13.1 All The Colours.
3. A raggy Flannel Baby Quilt – finished Jan.12. You can read about it here and once I have finished a tutorial I will add the link.
4. A pattern test block (paper pieced) for Quilting in Solitude. Finished Jan.12.
5. Samantha’s Shadow – a mini for Project Quilting 13.2. Finished Jan.21. You can read about it here.
6. And 7. Polar Bear Plunge Blog Hop
8. Winter Blues. Flimsy finished Jan.23. Donated to victoria’s Quilts Canada as part of my H2H donations.
9. And 10.
11. Project Quilting 13.3 – a kitchen towel finished Feb. 5
12. Pattern Test quilt for TQPM. Finished Feb. 6. “Baby Buttercup” is a pattern by Donna Westerkamp. Finished size is 46 “ x 59”. It’s in the July edition of the Quilt Pattern Magazine.
13. Scrappy Blog Hop project. Flimsy finished Feb.6. To be donated to Quilts for Survivors as part of my H2H donations.
14. Another Pattern Test for Sandra Healy Designs. Finished Feb. 6. Whale Pattern
15 & 16. A Pattern Test Block for Sandra Healy Designs in 2 fun sizes. Finished Feb.12. The Beach Hut.
17 & 18. Pattern Test blocks for Sandra Healy in 2 sizes. Finished Feb.14. Life Buoys
19. PQ 13.4 Mining For Diamonds. A little runner for Nicole’s dresser for her jewelry. Finished Feb. 15.
20. Another Pattern Test for Sandra….. the 6” Anchor Block. Finished Feb.20.
21. Time in A Bottle Blog Hop project. A bright quilt made with hourglass blocks. Flimsy finished Feb.23. Donated to Quilts for Survivors as part of my H2H donations for the year.
22. Project Quilting 13.6 – Flying Geese – A new toiletries bag for travelling. Finished March 16th.
23. Pattern Test for Sandra Walker of MMM Quilts. Finished size 40 1/2” square. Flimsy completed April 6th. Quilting and binding completed July 25/20.
24 & 25. Wonderful World of Color Blog Hop Projects finished April 16th.
26. & 27. Foodie Blog Hop Projects; Aprons for April and Grace.
28. I played with Sandra Walker from MMM Quilts new pattern A Roll of the Dice and finished a sweet baby quilt to flimsy stage before my longarm needed to go to the Spa for some emergency treatment on June 8, 2020.
29. Here Comes the Sun Blog Hop project – Starry Log Cabin. Batik fabrics, pieced using Felicia’s World Log Cabin Templates, piano keys borders added, quilted on my Avante using Essential Thread, layered with batting and a wool batting. Binding is machine stitched to the front and hand sewn to the back. Quilt is labelled with embroidery in lettering in the piano key strip inset in the backing. This came from my UFO bin. Finished June 14.
30 & 31 Stacked Blocks – finished size 56” x 64”, commissioned by Liz for a baby gift for Nova’s baby boy due in September. Fabrics were chosen to coordinate with the green storage cubes in the unit in the baby’s room. I designed and pieced the quilt with some fabrics by a variety of different designers and manufacturers. I stitched in the ditch around each block to stabilize is so I could work on the quilting as I travelled back and forth (home to the studio). I used a variety of Aurifil and Essential threads. Once I had the quilt made I sewed up a matching pillowcase.
32. Finished a UFO, my version of Sandra Walker’s Pop Star pattern was finally quilted and bound with a flanged binding. Finished July 25. You can read about it here.
33. I had some leftover fabric from the commission quilt for Liz so I had a squirrel attack which led me to finding an extra coordinating strip of fabric and I made a car seat quilt that will work for the baby when he arrives in September. Finished size 18” x 22”. Finished August 5.
34. My version of Pitter Patter, a pattern by Phoebe Moon Designs.
35. Burp Cloths (no pattern so I was playing with the design). Finished Aug.20.
36. Little stuffie for Nova’s daughter. Sewn Aug.20. Stuffed and finished Aug.21.
I lost track of my projects but I will add them as I come across them 😉