This year I will be joining Quilting Gail in the quest to clean up those UFO’s and attempt to finish every new start to completion.
Here are the rules:
- Select 12 UFOs (or more) that you want to finish in 2022
- Join, with the linky party and tell us about your UFOs
- Grab a tally sheet (or make your own) to keep track of your UFOs
- Plan to FINISH every single quilty project that you start in 2022. And keep track of them. This keeps your UFO list from increasing!
- You have until January 15, 2022 to officially join in!
I started going through my blog posts, bins and notebooks to make sure I knew exactly what I am starting with. I assumed my lists would be fairly long but wasn’t sure how long. 😳
The good news is my starts in 2022 are planned ongoing projects which I’m carrying forward from 2021. Of the 27 UFO’s on my list only 2 need me to make up my mind if I am adding the borders or not. All 27 need to be quilted and bound in order to be finished. They are stored in bins with the bindings, backings and extra fabric if I do decide to enlarge them. I confess to paring down my list a bit to get a few quilt tops off to Victoria’s Quilts Canada. The group I work with in Ontario prefer to get the unfinished tops with an extra block in order for them to make a presentation bag. I can tell this is going to be a year of travelling to the studio to help my friends and get some longarm time in. 😉. That makes it a win/win situation, right?!?
Don’t forget to head over to Gail’s blog to get your copy of the great tracker and join in on the fun of getting those UFO’s finished. 😉