1. Glacier Ice, my project for the Winter Blues Blog Hop. Pattern by Sharla of Thistle Thicket Studio.
2. Garden Walk, pattern by Sue Beevers. Published in The Quilt Pattern Magazine.
3. Quirky Pinwheels by Bonnie Peters. Pattern Published in the Quilt Pattern Magazine.
4. Project Quilting 11.1. Dated notebook cover using appliqué.
5. Snappy bag for Appliquick Tools finished January 11, 2020. Original design by me.
6. January 23 had another finish. Spring Into Summer. Pattern is Trinkets by Nan Baker. Published in the Quilt Pattern Magazine. Quilting and Binding finished June 2020. Size 54 1/2” x 78 1/2”
7. Revolution, a pattern by Becca from Pretty Piney Quilts. Finished crib size 36” x 45”. Quilting finished and binding sewn June 2020.
8. Charity blocks for the Australian Fire victims.
9. Project Quilting 11.3. Tool pouch gift for a friend who needed a treat to sooth her heart.
10. Project Quilting 11.4 – A new pillow cover for a throw pillow , made from orphan blocks and scraps, to match a quilt I made in 2019.
11. Pitter Patter pattern test for Phoebe Moon Quilt Designs.
12. Project Quilting 11.6 Vibrant and Vivacious. A table topper for me. Made with 1 1/2” strips and cut with a wedge ruler. Played with the strips until I found a design I liked. Inspired by acts of kindness I saw or read about in the first week and a half of the Covoid19 pandemic.
13. Face masks for at risk residents in our valley. 180+ made and distributed to date. I quit counting once I hit 200!
14. I Love Squirrels Wall hanging. Finished March 21, 2020. Squirrel paper pieced block from Fandom In Stitches. Added a pieced section to get it to a 12” x 14” finished size. FMQ with ghost squirrels and random squiggles with Aurifil threads.
15. Star Crossed Plaid – Pattern test for Pretty Piney Quilts. Binding finished March 24, 2020 so I can finally count it as a finish.
16. Robbie Robotix Finished size 40” x 46”. This is a free quilt. Pieced from scraps and leftovers from other quilts. Quilted with stitch in the ditch, FMQ and ruler work using Aurifil, Mettler and Gutterman threads on my Pfaff Grandquilter.
17. Autumn Entwined flimsy finished April 6, 2020 for a pattern test. Pattern by RaeLynn Boothe. Pattern published in The Quilt Pattern Magazine.
18. Knitted socks.
19. Scrappy quilt for Hands2Help Quilt Challenge. Donated to Victoria’s Quilts Canada.
20. Boxed, my original design. Made for the It’s Cool to Be Square Blog Hop and donated to Victoria’s Quilts Canada.
21. Irish Chain Quilt. Finished for the Creating a Quilted Legacy Blog Hop. Donated to Victoria’s Quilts Canada.
22. Bloomin Time pattern test flimsy, pattern by Barbara Chojnacki. published in The Quilt Pattern Magazine.
24. Bean Bag Chair for Charlotte.
25. Stitching Sunshine Blog Hop project.
26. Ruby’s Bean Bag Chair
27. Christmas in July (then and now) project 1
28. Christmas in July Then and Now Project 2
29. Christmas in July Then and Now Project 3
30. Christmas in July Then and Now Project 4
31. Christmas in July Project 5
32. Days Filled With Joy Mystery Quilt Along.
33. Rose Bud Love. Pattern by Allison Spence of Meadow Rose Quilts. This was done during a Zoom class.
34. Another scrappy quilt.
35. A Walker Caddy for DH to use after knee replacement surgery. It has pockets and pouches for IPads, Phone, drinks, snacks and meds all in one handy spot.
36. Pattern test. Medieval Windows Pattern by Barbara Gavlick Hartnett for The Quilt Pattern Magazine. Flimsy finished August 21,2020.
37. It’s a Garden Party Row Along project.
38. Hello Fall Blog Hop Project. Finished Sept. 19, 2020.
39. Finished a sweet little quilt for one of the assistant greens keeper. He and his wife discovered they are expecting (any day now) on the same day they found out he has MS. It was gifted in October.
41. Garden View by Barbara Gavlick Hartnett, pattern testing for The Quilt Pattern Magazine. Finished size 68 1/2” x 84 1/2”. Once the pattern is published I will update the photo.
42. My Project for the From The Heart Blog Hop Oct. 26-28. You can read about it Here . I made 10 of these for the quilty members of my Guild for Christmas.
43. Scrappy Snappy Bags for the Food Bank Christmas Hampers (Tutorial available on my Tutorial Page). 43 bags made and donated to the Hamper Project
44. Table runners for the Hamper Project. 8 runners donated and 1table topper
45. Test block for a designer.
46. Test pattern flimsy finished Bluebird
47. Test pattern for the Quilt Pattern Magazine.
48. Projects and post for the Virtual Cookie Exchange & Christmas Blog Hop
49. Commissioned Duvet Cover for a great guy.
50. A new knitted shawl for me.