I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is now hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal! I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on or have finished.
It was a week of being busy with Guild activities and fighting off a cold. luckily the cold was mild and the fun was great! 😄
Last To-Do list:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project. Some progress.
2. Keep sewing my pieces for my EPP projects. No Progress.
3. Get the interfacing on the tshirt pieces and start making the blocks for the memory quilt. No progress.
Finish my project and blog post for the next blog hop. Done and posted. 😄
5. Concentrate on designing some quilts for the people who have lost their homes to the horrific floods and mudslides our Province is now experiencing with the atmospheric river dumping so much rain on some areas that had been affected by the wildfires earlier this year. Working on a couple of pattern designs. 😉
6. Try to get away to the studio for a few days to get some quilts finished on my longarm. Perhaps this week.
7. Start planning my next blog hop project for:
8. Do not let Sam or any other squirrels distract me this week. 🐿 Success! I wasn’t sidetracked by any squirrels. 😉
This week’s goals:
Here is my updated list of goals for this week:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project.
2. Keep sewing my pieces for my EPP projects.
3. Get the interfacing on the tshirt pieces and start making the blocks for Shawn’s memory quilt(s). Another box of t-shirts arrived so I’m back to the beginning; trimming t-shirts.
4. Finish my project and blog post for the next blog hop.
5. Start putting together some quilts for the flood victims. I haven’t heard of anyone collecting quilts yet so I’ll have some time to put something together.
6. Try to get away to the studio for a few days to get some quilts finished on my longarm.
7. Do not let Sam or any other squirrels distract me this week. 🐿😳🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 310/339
- This 2 week period– 7/7
- Year To Date – 317/346
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 8 Yards
- Fabric Used: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 8 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
Sunday Stash @ Quilt Paint Create
Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun Than Housework
15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal