To access pattern information click on the photograph.
1. Hidden Treasures
2. Rapunzel Let Down Your Hair
3. Composition Book Covers
4. Curvy Log Cabin Quilt
5. Dragonfly Fun
6. Centred Quilt by Sandra Walker, MMM Quilts
7. Mug Rugs, Table Toppers, Tree Skirt and Centred Quilt.
8. Waltzing With Bears a pattern by Sandra Walker of MMM Quilts. I had great fun testing this pattern and am pleased to say it is released and available now. Click on the link above for the pattern. 😉
9. Scrappy Chains – one of my patterns. Click on the photo to view the downloadable pattern. This block is as versatile as a log cabin block and uses up scraps!
10. The Eagle Has Landed and Phoenix Rising are both made from a pattern, Eagle by Phillips Fiber Art.
11. Let Your Star Shine a pattern by Sandra Walker of MMM Quilts was used to make these 36 1/2” square quilts:
12. Need to make a pile of Quarter Square Triangles? Click on the photo below to check out my tutorial.
You can also check out my blog post Here
13. My Two sided Zipper pattern is a good way to use leftover 2 1/2” x 4 1/2” rectangles and 2 1/2” squares. You can check the post by clicking on the photo.