1. Project Quilting 12.1. – the theme was to use gray and yellow so I made a textured toy for my newest great granddaughter, Grace Charlie.
2. January’s colour for the scrap challenge is pink so I made a new tablet holder with some leftover bits I found in my scrap bin.
3. 9 Scrappy pink blocks for January RSC
4. My Project for the Hearts on Fire Blog Hop; a tablet holder.
5. A hexie table topper with flanged binding.
6. PQ 12.3 Virtual Vacation mug rug. Feb 6
7. Thrice As Much Pattern Test for Gnome Angel. Flimsy finished Feb. 7th
8. Show Your Stripes Blog Hop Project
9. Pattern test Ocean Storm block for Kris at Phoebe Moon Feb. 23, 2021
10. Quilt for Grace
11. Fun panel quilt for a baby.
12. When Eagles Soar. Quilt for a dear friend. Finished March 5, 2021
13. PQ 12.5. My Crazy Quilt Project; a matching mug rug to be gifted, made with some of the scraps from the Eagles Soar Quilt above.
14. Small Change Pattern Test for Joanne Kerton from Canuck Quilter Designs
15. My SAHRR quilt top.
16. My Salt and Sand Blog Hop Project; a ruler case for my quilting rulers.
17. Project Quilting 12.6
18. Quilting done on Quilt in the Clearing for Lori.
19. Pattern test Baby Quilt – Follow Your Own Path for Sandra Walker MMM Quilts finished April 3, 2021. My quilt has a name: “ Every Which Way But Loose”
20. In the Kitchen Stitchin’ Blog Hop Projects posted on April 22, 2021;
21. April RSC blue blocks made in to a runner for the tv stand:
22. Prairie Moon Panel Quilt Challenge finished April 24, 2021;
23. Wunderbar Pattern Test for Pretty Piney Quilts. Finished May 7, 2021.
24. My Born To Be Wild Blog Hop Project, a fun new bag to keep my hand sewing projects in when I gather my EPP supplies.
25. Waltzing With Friends, a modified quilt patern from MMM Quilts, made for my granddaughter’s best friend with requests for the extra blocks from my granddaughter. FMQ on my Avante longarm. Binding machine sewed on front and hand sewn binding on the back on May 21. Mailed in time to arrive in Alberta at the same time as my granddaughter for her vacation. 😄
26. Paw print kennel quilt, a pattern test for The Quilt Pattern Magazine;
27. My Covid Quilt, made from batik scraps mainly from my scrap bin, fabric prize wins and gifts from friends;
28. My Fairy Tales Blog Hop project, finished June 10.
29. Nora Bear Pattern test for TQPM, finished June 17.
30. Red/pink Gingham Baby quilt finished June 18.
31. Green/yellow gingham quilt finished June 18.
32. A Queen sized quilt commissioned by Donna for one of her granddaughters. Pieced, assembled, quilted and bound in 3 weeks. Finished July 5.
34. Vortex, 60” x 70”, long armed with a panto, bound with a faced binding on the machine. Mailed to be donated before I could get a photo. Pattern by Wilmington Prints
35. Scrappy Chains, one of my original patterns (see the patterns page). Longarmed with a panto, and bound with a faced binding on the machine. Finished July 3.
36. Glacier Ice, 90” x 90”, made in January 2020, my project for the Winter Blues Blog Hop. Pattern by Sharla of Thistle Thicket Studio. Quilted on the frame with E2E feathers. Binding finished July 9th.
37. A remote caddy for my It’s a Guy Thing Blog Hop. Finished July 12th.
38. A scrappy log cabin quilt 48” x 60”. Flimsy finished July 21. It will be quilted and donated to the Quilts for Lytton Drive.
39. Another scrappy quilt top finished July 24. This will go to the Quilts for Lytton Drive once it is quilted and bound.
40. Another scrappy quilt top for the Quilts for Lytton Drive.
41. My finished project for the Orange You Glad Blog Hop, “Phoenix Rising”, a quilt top inspired by the thoughts of the re-starts and rebuilding that will happen when the Fire Season ends. Finished August 2, 2021. It’s now in the To Be Quilted Bin.
42. Weave, a pattern test for Becca of Pretty Piney Designs. Finished August 29, 2021. 68” x 85”.
43. A fun bed for Roxy for when we are babysitting her. Made from orphan blocks and my scrap bin. I can see she will need a larger one by spring 😉 finished in September.
44. Let Your Star Shine #1 from a pattern by Sandra Walker from MMM Quilts. Finished size is 36 1/2” square.
45. Let Your Star Shine #2
46. My I’m Falling for You Blog Hop Projects:
47. “Urban Stars” a pattern test for The Quilt Pattern Magazine, written by Barbara Douglas. This is a paper pieced pattern finishes at 54 1/2” square. The flimsy was finished September 26, 2021 and added to the To Be Quilted Pile.
48. “In The Woods” a pattern test for Gail Sheppard of Quilting Gail. This lovely quilt finishes at 50” x 66”. It’s a wonderful pattern to use either yardage or scraps and was a fun, well written pattern to follow.
49. My Ghastly Ghouls projects:
50 and 51. 2 more donated quilt tops from Denise finished and donated.
52. My No Ring November Mug Rug projects made using treasured scraps of holiday fabric and orphan blocks;
53. My Virtual Cookie Exchange Blog Hop Project; reading pillows for my youngest granddaughters
54. Over 36 items finished to donate to the WE Graham Community Hampers project to help spread Christmas cheer to low income families and seniors. Everything from mug rugs, covered journals, tree skirts, tissue holders, bags to knitted and/or felted toques and slippers.
There is a possibility I forgot to add a few projects to this list with all of the stress and drama of the year. If so, I’ll update it as I remember. 😳