I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is now hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal! I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on or have finished.
This week was another of daily (up to 12) power outages, constant rain and grey, gloomy skies. It really cut in to my sewing time and a couple of days my time was just 15 minutes.
Im watching the weather forecast and road closures with the crazy winter flooding and rock/mud slides which have trapped over 275 people in their cars, and caused severe flooding to shut down a sewage treatment plant in Merritt forcing the whole town to be evacuated. From the photos and news, I can tell there will be a lot of homes lost. It’ll be another need to make quilts for these poor souls. At least there have been no reported loss of lives so far.
Last To-Do list:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project. Some progress.
2. Keep sewing my pieces for my EPP projects. Some Progress.
3. Get the interfacing on the tshirt pieces and start making the blocks for the memory quilt. No progress.
Finish the hand sewing the binding on the other quilt. Done!
Finish the second pattern test by hand stitching the binding. Done
Finish my project and post for theNo Ring November Mug Rug Blog Hop. Done and post is written ready to publish.
7. Keep working on Samantha’s newest project: the goodies for the Christmas Hampers. 27 items ready to go in the donation bin.
Do not let Sam or any other squirrels distract me this week. 🐿😳🐿
This week’s goals:
Here is my updated list of goals for this week:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project.
2. Keep sewing my pieces for my EPP projects.
3. Get the interfacing on the tshirt pieces and start making the blocks for the memory quilt.
4. Try to get another batch of goodies made to donate to the Christmas Hamper bin. 27 down, at least nine more to go.
5. Spend some time 2 days this week sorting through the donations my Guild received for our annual fundraiser.
6. Get together with Lori, Brenda and Barbara to build and install the new shelves in our new storage shed.
7. Host my quilting group at the Guild. With our Covid Protocols we are now in 2 groups, Thursday and Saturday.
8. Start preparing for another trip to the studio to spend some quality time with my longarm.
8. Do not let Sam or any other squirrels distract me this week. 🐿😳🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 289/318
- This 2 week period– 7/7
- Year To Date – 296/325
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 12 Yards
- Fabric Used: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 12 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash