Welcome to my link up post for To-Do Tuesday! I’d like to start by apologizing to you all for the issues with Blogger not allowing comments on either my post or on yours for some of you. Google is also messing things up with requiring me to log in to comment on your posts and then the screen goes blank. 🤯. I’m working on trying to figure things out. It’s the first time I’ve had any issues with my WordPress site so I do hope I can resolve it soon. In the meantime if you have any issues please email me directly QuiltSchmilt@gmail.com and accept my apologies. Some times technology is just beyond me.
I had so much fun visiting all of you and seeing the incredible projects you are working on. It’s so hard to not just drop what I am working on and starting so many of your projects! I can tell you Samantha, my inner squirrel is driving me crazy telling me that I have to add several projects to my Must Do List. 🐿😉🐿
I can share my biggest completion of last week again because I’m rather proud of getting my longarm moved and the longarm room re-arranged at the studio:
Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any project – It can be in-progress or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features one of your projects.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. There will be a linky party available every week!
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following or commenting on my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
It is now your turn to share the projects you are working on or have finished 😁
Thank you in advance for joining up with all of us! 🤗 Carol