My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #63
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party and it’s always fun to go see what everyone has done and are planning To-Do.
Last week’s list:
1. Assemble my scrappy batik blocks to a flimsy. Rows are finished. Just need to press and assemble the rows.
2. Keep working on a leader/ender project with my 2 1/2” scrappy squares. Some progress on an ongoing project. 😉
3. Work on RSC blocks; purple this month. Did not quite get these finished. 😢
Finish writing my pattern for the Seaside Adventure Row Along. Pattern is written. Just need to do test blocks again. 😉
5. Hopefully get away to finish some quilts on my longarm 😉 Arrived at the studio Saturday evening. Temperature was 40 degrees Celsius at 8:00 pm. 😅
6. Be more diligent at avoiding squirrels. 🐿🐿
This week’s goals:
1. Finish assembling my scrappy batik blocks to a flimsy.
2. Keep working on a leader/ender project with my 2 1/2” scrappy squares.
3. Work on RSC blocks; purple this month.
4. Finalize my test blocks and pattern for the Seaside Adventure Row Along.
5. Play with the longarm and finish a UFO or two. 😉
6. Keep avoiding those squirrels. 😉🐿🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 166/178
- This 2 week period– 7/7
- Year To Date – 173/185
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 65 yards
- Fabric Used: 2 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 63 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Chris Knits