My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #61
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party and it’s always fun to go see what everyone has done and are planning To-Do.
Last week’s list:
1. Finish my secret sewing project for me. Layout is finalized. Just need to sew it together 😄
2. Keep working on a leader/ender project with my 2 1/2” scrappy squares. Ongoing.
Finish my next Blog Hop Project. Finished. Just need to write my blog post 😄
4. Start cutting and sewing another pattern test. Just finishing the appliqué work 😉
Organize my goals for my next studio trip and re-organize my sewing space. It just doesn’t quite work. 😉 My bin is packed and my sewing space is organized but I’m not loving it so might have to re-arrange it again 🥴
6. Work on RSC blocks; purple this month 😄 No progress 😢
7. Keep working to avoid the squirrels. 🐿🐿 A large squirrel in the form of another Blog Hop got me sidetracked. I had forgotten that this one needed patterns written by June 13th and it lead me to another unplanned project. 😅
This week’s goals:
1. Assemble my blocks to a flimsy.
2. Keep working on a leader/ender project with my 2 1/2” scrappy squares.
3. Finish my pattern test for TQPM.
4. Work on RSC blocks; purple this month
5. Finish writing my pattern for the Seaside Adventure Row Along.
6. Keep working to avoid the squirrels. 🐿🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 152/164
- This 2 week period– 7/7
- Year To Date – 159/171
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 65 yards
- Fabric Used: 6 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 65 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash