Here is my list of what is happening in my quilting life; time spent, goals, stash and PHD Report. I was MIA last week since I was completely tied up with travelling to my friend’s studio and getting the longarm set up and working. I felt confident travelling to my quilty partner’s home since she and her husband had quarantined themselves for almost 3 weeks waiting for me to get there. I was able to go with absolutely no contact with people other than my friend and her husband. While I was there I was also able to do the top to bottom cleaning and get a few meals in the freezer. My friend suffered a heart attack last year so I try to help however I can even during these trying times.
My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #43
A group of quilty friends post their linkup posts at Roseanne and Sue’s linky party, setting their goals and progress lists. It’s always fun to see how they are doing and what is taking a priority in their lives. Linking with Home Sewn By Us
Last week’s list:
My list for last week was postponed because I picked up my longarm and frame and travelled to set it up at my quilty friend’s studio.
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on the quilt for my friend in hospital with Covid. His condition has not worsened nor has it improved.
2. Prepare more backings for quilts that need to be finished on the longarm.
3. Make the blocks I designed to finish Delaney’s quilt.
4. Finalize a pattern for Grace’s quilt.
5. Catch up with my friends doing the the SAHRR.
6. Check out the Project Quilting 12.3 post and get something finished.
7. Start planning my project for:
I know I am not going to complete this list, but it’s good to have alternative projects to work on with 3 days of DH having medical treatments, tests and appointments.
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – January – 16/17
- This month total – January 27/31
- Year To Date – 27/31
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 127 yards
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 129
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
Thank you for reading my post. Do stop over to the blogs I’ve linked with to see what everyone else is working on; how their goals are proceeding and what they are planning next. 😉Carol