Can you believe we are already in the second month of 2021? Somehow I lost half of January and it’s already time to link up with Patty over at Elm Street Quilts for the February linkup with our monthly Goal setting posts.
With all that DH has going on I’m going to be realistic this month and set reasonable goals.
1. I need to finish the quilt for our friend who is hospitalized with Covid.
2. I need to finish the blocks for the extension on the quilt my granddaughter asked for for her best friend.
3. I need to finish my project and blog post for the Show Your Stripes Blog Hop.
4. I would be happy to get caught up with the quilters doing the SAHRR SAL.
5. Pull fabrics for a new secret sewing project.
Manageable? I think so. 😉
Thank you for stopping by to read my post. I enjoy having visits and reading and responding to your comments. 😊 Carol
Linking with Elm Street Quilts February OMG