Hello and welcome to the To Do Tuesday link party!
Last week we had 31 people link up their posts with all of the projects they are working on or managed to finish! I had so much fun visiting each and every post and think I’ve figured out a work around so I can comment on your posts if WordPress and Blogger aren’t playing nicely! Not only do I use a laptop or my Mac with Chrome, I can always post anonymously and just enter my name, website address and email in the comment.
It was so hard not to just drop everything and start new projects just like yours! 😉. My inner squirrel, Samantha would have been thrilled if I did! 🐿😉🐿
Instead I did manage a finish for PQ14.2. A lovely, large zippered project pouch. It’s a shame I hadn’t made another pouch a while back. All of the pouches I had made before were full of UFOs. I had been working on a Double Wedding Ring Quilt and somehow, the background fabric got misplaced/used for another project since it wasn’t all together in a project bag. Now I am on the search for a close to matching background fabric so that when I have enough arcs pieced I can finish this lovely quilt,
Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any project – It can be in-progress or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features one of your projects.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. There will be a linky party available every week!
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following or commenting on my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
It is now your turn to share what you are working on or have finished.
Thank you in advance for joining up with all of us! 🤗 Carol