I’d like to start this post by wishing my American friends and family a Happy Fourth of July and the hope that my Canadian friends and family had a wonderful Canada Day long weekend.
I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is being hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal and making sure I go see what everyone else is planning for the upcoming week.
Last To-Do list:
1. Keep working on my hand quilting and EPP projects. No progress 😢
2. Keep working on my pattern test since everything is cut now. No progress 😢
3. Finish the new commission and make the matching pillowcase. Flimsy is assembled, backing is made and so is the pillowcase. Had to come home from the studio so I didn’t get it quilted.
4. Finish quilting my version of A Roll of the Dice. Nope 😢
5. Start on my next Blog Hop projects. Fabrics are pulled and cutting is finished. 😁
6. Try to get some quilts on the frame at the studio in between helping my friends. K starts chemo this week. Had to cut my studio trip short. I did get some things done to help K and D though.
7. Avoid squirrels at all cost. 🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on my hand quilting and EPP projects.
2. Keep working on my pattern test since everything is cut now.
3. If I can get to the studio, I need to finish the commission and A Roll of the Dice.
4. Keep working on my next Blog Hop projects, everything is planned and I’m just finishing cutting the fabrics for two quilts as I’m writing this post.
5. Keep Samantha and her squirrels friends from sidetracking me this week. 😳🐿🐿
Kate from Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party to help us keep to our goals of stitching every day.
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day this year, but also want to at least spend 30 minutes a week tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- January 31/31
- February 28/28
- March 26/31
- April 6/30
- May 13/31
- June 25/30
- July 2/2
- this week 7/7
- Previous Total 123/176
- Total: 130/183
- Percentage = 71.04 %
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I like to link with Donna @ QuiltPaintCreate to keep track of fabric in and out of my stash.
- Fabric previous balance: 71 Yards
- Fabric Used: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 71 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards this year. I haven’t managed to actually figure out how much fabric I really have in my stash so it just seems to be reasonable to set a goal to continue working from my stash.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
I do enjoy sharing some of your time when you read my posts and reply to each comment. 😄 Carol
Monday This and That @ Days Filled With Joy
Sunday Stash @ QuiltPaintCreate
Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
15 Minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal
Sew and Tell @ Melva Loves Scraps