My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #69
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party and it’s always fun to go see what everyone has done and are planning To-Do.
Last week’s list:
1. Keep working on quilt blocks for the Lytton Fire Victims. Finished another one.
2. Keep working on my Orange You Glad Blog Hop Project. Almost Done!
Finish the corners on my scrappy string blocks. Not only finished the blocks but it’s now a flimsy!
4. Do better at avoiding those squirrels. 😉🐿🐿. No squirrel attacks were given in to this week 😉
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on quilts for the Lytton Fire Victims.
2. Finish writing my blog post for the Orange You Glad Blog Hop.
3. Decide which project to start next.
4. Start organizing my To Do List for my next trip to the studio.
4. Do better at avoiding those squirrels. 😉🐿🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 206/220
- This 1 week period– 7/7
- Year To Date – 213/227
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 37.5 yards
- Fabric Used: 5 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 32.5 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash