My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #68
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party and it’s always fun to go see what everyone has done and are planning To-Do.
Last week’s list:
I was really excited to see my quilt and quilt tops featured on Tish in Wonderland and MMM Quilts blogs. I felt so honoured! 😊
1. Keep working on quilt blocks for the Lytton Fire Victims. Not only did I keep working on blocks, but I almost finished another quilt top.
2. Keep working on a leader/ender project with my 2 1/2” scrappy squares. Some Progress has been made and another top almost finished.
3. Work on RSC blocks and continue making quilt tops for Wildfire Victims. See #1 above.
4. Keep working on my Orange You Glad Blog Hop Project. Some sewing has happened 😉
5. Do better at avoiding those squirrels. 😉🐿🐿
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on quilt blocks for the Lytton Fire Victims.
2. Keep working on my Orange You Glad Blog Hop Project.
3. Finish the corners on my scrappy string blocks.
4. Do better at avoiding those squirrels. 😉🐿🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 199/213
- This 1 week period– 7/7
- Year To Date – 206/220
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 44.5 yards
- Fabric Used: 7 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 37.5 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
- Tish @ Tish in Wonderland UFO Busting
- DrEAMI @ MMM Quilts
- So Scrappy @ Scrap Happy
- Sunday Stash @ quilt paint create
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun Than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- Beauties Pageant @ From Bolt to Beauty
4 thoughts on “Weekly To-Do and Goals #68”
Love the setting on the newest charity quilt!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you. It was fun to just play with this one 😉
It’s not surprise to me that Tish would feature those quilts! You’ve done well this week!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Wendy. It was a good week in the sewing department and I’m still smiling over being featured 😉