My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #55
Last week’s list:
1. Try to get away to the studio for a couple of days with the longarm to quilt Delaney’s quilt and my SAHRR, or one of my older UFO’s? No getting away this week.
2. Work on the panel quilt challenge. Sandwiched and ready for quilting.
3. Continue working on a new project. 48 blocks done so far.
4. Finish my project with the fun leftovers from the Follow Your Own Path test I did. No progress.
5. Start on my project for another Blog Hop. Some progress.
6. Get my first vaccine/shot in the arm on Friday. Done with the common side effects for 2 days; chilled, fatigued and needed a nap. 😄
7. Continue avoiding the squirrels. No such luck! I just had to stop everything and play with my blue scraps to make a new runner for the top of the tv stand for a good friend.
This week’s goals:
1. Try to get away to the studio for a couple of days to spend some quality time with the longarm.
2. Quilt and bind the panel quilt for the challenge
3. Work on the secret sewing project.
4. Work on my project for the Born to be Wild Blog Hop.
5. Start on a new pattern test.
6. Start on another new pattern test.
7. Finish my topper from the squirrel attack.
8. Avoid the squirrels!
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 107/115
- This week – 7/7
- Year To Date – 114/122
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 73 yards
- Fabric Used this week 6 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 67 Yards
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash