Here is my weekly list of what is happening in my quilting life; time spent, goals, stash and PHD Report.
My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #41
Linking with Home Sewn Buy Us
Last week’s list:
1. Spend some more time cleaning out the scrap bins. Still have 3 baggies to go.
Send photos and do write ups for pattern tests. Done
3. Keep working on Sarah’s pattern test. Flimsy is done
4. Have fun with quilting and binding the pattern test flimsy. Not done. Still waiting for my longarm.
Finish the little Christmas table topper. Done.
6. Keep knitting my shawl. Some progress.
Finish sewing my project for the Hearts on Fire Blog Hop. Done and will be posted on Tuesday, Jan. 19th. 😉
This week’s goals:
My list for this week has been postponed in order to make a quilt for a very good friend who was just hospitalized with Covid.
1. Finish clearing out the scrap bin.
2. Finish Sarah’s pattern test.
3. If my longarm is delivered/set up quilt and bind the last pattern test flimsy I did.
4. Make the blocks I designed to finish Delaney’s quilt.
5. Finalize a pattern for Grace’s quilt.
6. Deal with any squirrels or requests for pattern testing that come up.
7. Look for ideas to use the 32 patches I made from scrappy 2 1/2” squares.
8. Keep up with the SAHRR.
9. Check out the Project Quilting 12.2 post to see if I have a project that will work.
10. Start planning my project for:
I know I am not going to complete this list, but it’s good to have alternative projects to work on depending on what life throws my way.
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – January – 9/10
- This week – January 11 – 17– 7
- Year To Date – 16/17
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I had to go to my LQS this week to see how my technician is doing and see if we could set up delivery of my longarm. Delivery will be determined once he knows when his employee will be back at work. Possibly/probably this week. While I was there I picked up 2 more yards of a background fabric I’m going to be short of for my SAHRR project.
- Fabric previous balance: 127 yards
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 2 yards
- Balance in stash: 129
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
Thank you for reading my post. Do stop over to the blogs I’ve linked with to see what everyone else is working on; how their goals are proceeding and what they are planning next. 😄 Carol
To-Do Tuesday from Home Sewn By Us
15 Minutes to Stitch 2021 from Life in Pieces
PHD in 2021 from Quilting Gail
Sunday Stash from Quilt Paint Create
WIP Wednesday from Needle and Thread Network
Tuesday Colour Party from Clever Chameleon