December? Already? How can it be that this year full of craziness, drama, sorrow and some joy, too, is almost over? In some ways it has gone on and on, but in others, I did not get as much done as I wanted. 😉
Having OMG lists linked up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts has helped so much.
My December One Monthly Goal is to keep some projects progressing and try to finish a few projects:
1. Complete the pattern test for Sarah.
2. Complete the pattern test for Kris. Finished and waiting for decent weather to get some pretty pictures.
3. Start the 3 commission quilts. Just finishing the border on the first top and the back is finished with the zipper in for the duvet cover. The other 2 are cut and ready for piecing.
4. Complete piecing the new test pattern quilt for another great designer.
5. Finish quilting the quilt from my To Be Quilted pile. Some progress.
This is a smaller list than my usual, but life is a bit more frantic this month for sew many reasons!