Most weeks a group of us link up on Roseanne and Sue’s blog, Home Sewn By Us for their weekly linky party.
It’s a great way to keep ourselves on track with our weekly lists and to see what everyone else is planning on creating or finishing.
Here’s my list from last week. Let’s see how I did:
1. Spend a day cleaning and rearranging my quilting space, cleaning out the overflowing scrap bins and cutting the bits in to my scrap saver system. I did rearrange everything not once but twice to try to get a good working space. It’s not quite as much fun with only 4 1/2 square feet of space as when I had a 16’ x 22’ studio, but half the fun is trying to get that perfect work space set up. I didn’t manage to finish the scrap bin so that will have to get moved to next list 😉
2. Finish the commissioned duvet cover. I just need to finish the French seams on this one.
3. Keep working on getting photos of the finished test pattern flimsy. The one day we had clear blue skies, I had to take DH to town for an appointment.
4. Keep working on Sarah’s pattern test. No progress
5. Start piecing the new secret pattern test. Cutting fabric is/was complete, but I’m rethinking my fabric choices.
6. Finish this little table topper No progress.
It wasn’t a great week for accomplishing things since real life did get in the way, but DH has a new tv and it’s set up on the new stand and I was able to get him to all of his appointments.
I’m still not feeling 100% so this week’s list is:
1. Spend some time cleaning out the overflowing scrap bins and cutting the bits in to my scrap saver system.
2. Finish the commissioned duvet cover.
3. Keep working on getting photos of the finished test pattern flimsy.
4. Keep working on Sarah’s pattern test.
5. Have fun with piecing the new secret pattern test unless I do change my fabrics. Then I will need to recut everything. 😉
6. Finish this little table topper
What about you? What are you working on? Take some time to pop over to the linky party on Roseanne and Sue’s blog to see what everyone else is planning for this week.
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog. 😄 Carol