I’ll be linking up late with Roseanne and Sue at their To-Do Tuesday Linky party on their blog Home Sewn By Us.
My list last week was incomplete. I forgot to list my entry for the Hello Fall Blog Hop hosted by Carla at Creatin’ in The Sticks.
So here’s my list with some updates:
Post my It’s a Garden Party post on Tuesday. Done
2. Start sewing my test pattern project for The Quilt Pattern Magazine. Some progress
3. Start sewing my test pattern for Kris at Phoebe Moon. Test Block Done. Some progress on the quilt.
4. Start sewing my test pattern for Sarah. No progress
5. Deal with the squirrel that hit me with a DrEAMI. Time sensitive flimsy is finished but I can’t share until it is gifted.
Publish my post for my Hello Fall Blog Post . Done
My week was topsy turvey with trips to town and emotions running a bit wild still but I was content with my progress.
This week I plan on:
1. Keep working on my test pattern project for The Quilt Pattern Magazine.
2. Keep working on my test pattern for Kris at Phoebe Moon.
3. Start sewing my test pattern for Sarah.
4. Finish the flimsy for a secret sewing project.
5. Finish quilting the squirrel that attacked me so it can be gifted on Tuesday next.
Thanks for stopping by to read my post. I’m linking with Sue and Roseanne at Home Sewn by Us on their Linky Party.