Here it is the start of a new week. They seem to go by very quickly these days.
My list last week:
1. Send Charlotte and Ruby their chairs. In the mail.
2. Work on the Christmas in July (then and now) Blog Hop Project. Almost finished including the squirrel projects!
3. Finish the Days Filled With Joy Mystery Quilt Along Project. Quilt top is finished including a pieced border; added to the To Be Quilted Pile.
4. Work on the Star Kissed Quilt Along Project. Some progress.
5. Finish up the first part of the secret sewing project and start the next 3 parts. Complete and waiting until it can be shown off.
6. Sock knitting. No progress
7. Rag rug project. No progress
8. Take my sewing machine that I use for quilting in for repairs if I can arrange a time. The hospital is closed until the 21st. 😢
No progress on knitting or crocheting this week as handwork time was spent on sewing binding and appliqué work. Didn’t get to finish the Star Kissed QAL project to flimsy stage as DH and I were busy moving a fence to increase our patio size. 😅
This week I will:
1. Finish my Christmas in July Then and Now Blog Hop project and write my blog posts.
2. Finish Star Kissed Quilt Along Project.
3. Finish my secret sewing project.
4. Knitting and crocheting as time allows.
5. Start writing a pattern for my Boxed Quilt as requested by my Guild members.
6. Start sterilizing our home and getting ready to have my invalid home after DH has knee replacement surgery August 6th.
7. Keep time open for any pattern test requests (I’m expecting a couple any day now) or the commission quilt if the t-shirts arrive.
I’m going to be linking up with Sue and Roseanne on their Home Sewn By Us To-Do Tuesday weekly Linky #48. Stop by and see what everyone is working on for some quilty inspiration.
Thank you for reading my post today. 😆 Carol