Here is my Q2 list:
Assemble the top with the pieced blocks from the Vortex pattern by Wilmington Prints. Done
Finish quilting and get the binding on Robbie Robotix. Done
Try and get two more quilts done from my To Be Quilted Pile. Done
Do my project for the Quilted Legacy Blog Hop. (May) Done
Do my project for the It’s Cool to be Square Blog Hop. (May) Done
Finish writing my pattern for the It’s a Garden Party Row Along. (September). Done
Do the pattern test flimsy for the Quilt Pattern Magazine. Done
7. Keep working on the Star Kissed Quilt Along as a leader ender project. Some Progress
8. Keep making masks as they are needed. My total so far is over 180 but now several more Guild members are taking a turn.
Try to limit myself to only one other quilt along for this quarter. Done
10. Keep up with the requests for pattern testing. Another one started.
11. Keep up with the requests for pattern testing. Another one started.
12. Keep knitting socks and crocheting rag rugs as time allows. Some progress.
All in all with the ups and downs and emotional upheaval in our world, it wasn’t too bad.
My goals for this quarter:
1. Finish my projects and pattern writing for the Christmas in July (then and now) Blog Hop Project.
2. Finish the Days Filled With Joy Mystery Quilt Along Project.
3. Finish the Star Kissed Quilt Along Project.
4. Finish my secret sewing projects.
5. Quilt 2 more tops from the To Be Quilted pile if my machine is repaired soon enough.
6. Finish the Went to a Garden Party Show and Tell Project.
7. Try to only do the two quilt alongs that I have chosen for this quarter. 😉
8. Pick out the next two UFOS that need to be finished and progress them along.
9. Knitting and crocheting as time allows.
10. Avoid the squirrels at all costs!
What are your goals this quarter? Good luck on keeping to your list. 😉 Carol
4 thoughts on “2020 FAL Q3 List”
All those things crossed off – so satisfying, yes?! You’re doing well at your goals, and you have some good ones lined up. Being able to just sew during all this upheaval is a comforting thing.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi Wendy. You are so right. Sewing does keep us sane. 😉
Oh, my life is made of squirrels! LOL Your list looks very possible this quarter, and has some great projects on it. I don’t make quarterly goals – I’m not even handling the weekly ones very well!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m finding I do better with lists to keep me on track and help with avoiding squirrels 😉