It’s been an interesting month with some progress on my list.
1. Finish Vortex to flimsy stage. Done!
2. Quilt and binding my Spring Into Summer quilt. It’s basted now and ready to start the quilting. Quilting is half done!
3. Finish my blog post and get photos for my Creating a Quilted Legacy Blog Hop Project. Done! Read about it Here
4. Finish my blog post and get photos for my It’s Cool to Be Square Blog Hop project. Done! See the post Here.
5. Organize and package up my quilts for the Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge. My chosen charity is Victoria’s Quilts since I am in Canada and cross border shipping is difficult now and costly. Sent and received!
6. Start on another secret sewing project for a new hop if I can find fabrics to do what I have in mind. Shopping on line just isn’t as easy as shopping in a real shop! Sample of my design is done. Just need to finish the project and write the post for Stitching Sunshine Blog Hop.
7. Get another UFO out of the trunk and get after making some progress. No progress here
8. Keep working on my leader ender project. No progress here.
9. Keep knitting socks. 1 out of 11 finished. 2nd of 11 are on the needles!
I’m content with my progress this month considering I lost a week with a nasty flu (not Covid), had machine temper tantrums and had to be out of town to help some dear friends when she was hospitalized after having a heart attack. Her hubby needed help getting things set up for her release from the hospital. Meals are prepped and frozen for a couple of weeks, walker and lift chair are located in their home. Spring cleaning is done. She is home now and her husband is set up to take care of her.
I’m safely tucked in at home and my quilting machine has decided to cooperate and let me have some therapy time working on finishing quilting my Spring into Summer quilt.
I do hope everyone else has had some success with their OMG lists and been enjoying spending some quality time with their machines. 😄 Carol
Linking with Elm Street Quilts May OMG Finishes