Let’s start with last week’s list:
1. Draft pattern for the bean bag chairs. Pull fabric and get it cut. Fabric Pulled and Cut.
2. Finish quilting Trinkets. My quilting machine has died, so this will be put on hold until it goes to the doctor to see if it can be fixed. Funny noises and thread breaking, no stitches. Oh My! Cleaned it and made sure there were no threads in the feed dogs. Put in a new needle, a freshly filled bobbin and retreaded it to no avail. 😭
3. Stitching Sunshine Blog Hop project. Finalize pattern and pull fabrics. Fabrics pulled, cut and sample sewn. I am pleased with the progress.
4. Keep knitting socks. I only need to make 10 more pairs before Christmas. Another pair is on the needles.
5. Try to finish my rag rug. No progress.
Not much progress with my quilting machine being out of commission. Then I had to go out of town for a couple of days. One of my best friends wound up in hospital with a heart attack so I had to go help her husband sort things out to be ready for her release from hospital. They both are in self isolation other than being at the hospital where proper safety precautions are observed so I felt it should be okay for me to go. They are both in their 70’s so needed a wee bit of help. All is sorted out at their home. She will be released later today so I was on the road at 7:00 this morning. Home now and tidying up after being away for a few days.
So my list this week will be short again:
1. Sew the bean bag chairs once I find the bin with the zippers.
2. Finish quilting Trinkets. I’m going to try stripping my baby down again and see if she will cooperate after a few days rest!
3. Stitching Sunshine Blog Hop project. I’ll make up my final project and get it quilted and finished.
4. Keep knitting socks. Second pair is on the needles.
5. Try to finish my rag rug.
6. Get caught up on the hundreds of emails I missed the last few days while I was away.
What are you working on this week? I’m linking up with Sue and Rosanne from the Home Sewn By Us Linky party. It’s always fun to see what everyone is working on.
Thank you for stopping by. 😉 Carol