Another week starting with more snow! I just keep reminding myself spring is coming!
I realized that with the onset of Covid Brain, I hadn’t written many/any posts or managed to concentrate on anything so I decided to spend some time talking with old friends, reading (don’t ask me what I read. I deleted the books and decided that they were nothing noteworthy). Then I did some sketching, reorganized and deep cleaned my sewing space and dealt with some more scraps. My List for the last time I posted is here with any updates if I managed to do anything on it:
1. Finish my pattern test. I will get these piles of goodies assembled in to a top. Finished and photos and test report sent in. The reveal of the pattern will be in the August issue of The Quilt Pattern Magazine so I will be able to show it off then.
2. Finish my Star Crossed Plaid and get it into the mail. Mailed out and should be delivered this week.
3. Keep working on the memory quilt. No progress.
4. Assemble Vortex in to a top. No progress
5. Finish quilting Robbie. I’m on the last border.
6. Start quilting the next quilt. Sandwiched two more and ran out of batting.
7. Work on selecting patterns for two upcoming blog hops I’m participating in. Patterns figured out and fabric is pulled.
8. Work on my knitting and two crochet projects. Some progress on both.
This next week is going to be a better with one with some sighting of blue skies and sunshine. My brain fog is clearing so here goes:
1. Keep working on the design for the memory quilt.
2. Assemble Vortex to flimsy stage.
3. Finish quilting and get the binding on Robbie.
4. Start quilting either of the two sandwiched quilts.
5. Start cutting and assembling my project for
6. Start cutting and assembling my project for
7. Keep knitting my socks and crocheting my rag rug.
8. Keep in contact with my community to see if anyone is in need of masks. Here in Canada our Chief Medical Officer is now recommending that we all wear masks when out in public so we are all preparing for more requests. I have supplies lined up in a basket if I need to jump in and make some more.
What are you working on this week? I’m linking my post with Roseanne and Sue’s Home Sewn By Us Tuesday To Do #35. You should pop over and see what everyone else is doing for a boost of inspiration.