With all the scary numbers being reported on with the Covid 19 Pandemic, it’s more important now to keep in mind the blessings we have in our lives and the things we can be thankful for.
1. I love DH and the strange and wonderful things we wind up doing.
2. I really love how we can touch base with old dear friends that have moved and been lost. Social media DOES have it’s uses. I was able to reconnect with a family that I lost touch with after moving away from the north country. Those sweet youngsters are now young adults and so very talented and amazing and the babies are very unique children with talents, skills and mind of their own!
3. I like the blue skies and sunshine we are finally starting to see in this part of British Columbia. The snow is coming off slowly so I’m hoping the risk of flooding will be minimal this year.
4. I love the sweet granddaughter in law that keeps me up to date with daily pictures of my sweet youngest great granddaughter. Soon I should have a picture of Clarke with her new quilt.
5. I love the challenge of having deadlines to keep me motivated. I also love the quilting community for Blog Hop invitations, pattern testing deadlines, PHD Lists, Finish Along Challenges, stash and Time Report linkups, weekly linkups and the incredible inspiration the bloggers share.
What is on your list? Stop by a few of the other posts to see what they love and have a wonderful Thursday, Easter and weekend. 😄Carol