My list for February had been a short one due to the number of days in the month and having 2 cataract surgeries scheduled.
1. Start working on a design for a tshirt quilt for my DH. I managed to get the shirts sorted, cut and ready for pressing and stabilizing.
2. I have a leader ender project on the go. I did get the larger blocks made and auditioned some sashing. As my vision improved I decided the sashing wasn’t right so Jack needs to be put to work and I need to re-think my design.
3. My third goal for the February OMG was to keep working on the pile of To Be Quilted Tops. I did get my Star Crossed Plaid to the 3/4 finish but lost my ruler foot. Just waiting for my replacement to get back on this now that I can see my marks clearly.
This month looks to be fairly clear with time for some classes I am attending and teaching, physio therapy and doctors appointments all booked.
My March OMG list is concentrating on finishing or at least making progress as my eyes adjust to seeing and follows:
1. Keep working on the Memory Quilt.
2. Redesign the scrappy leader/ender project.
3. Finish Star Crossed Plaid and get the binding on so it can be shipped out to my great granddaughter.
4. Work out the final layout of the Vortex Quilt that has the blocks completed and audition border fabrics.
5. Work on finishing my knitted socks.
6. Finish my rag rug.
7. Take care of any squirrels that swing by my sewing space, including the new Project Quilting 11.5 challenge which will be an entirely new project.
Wish me luck! I do hope your OMG lists are as manageable and doable as mine.
Thanks for stopping by 😄 Carol