My list for February’s OMG was a short one; only 3 things on it. I’ve been making some progress and even dealing with a squirrel , or two!
1. Sort out DH’s tshirts and start on the design for a memory quilt. To get to the bins with his shirts in I pretty much had to empty the storage room. I decided that while I was at it, I might as well spring clean in there 🐿 and do another purge of my supplies and DH’s clothes. 4 tote bins are ready for my Guild’s annual fundraiser and a few boxes of DH’s clothes that no longer fit are ready to go to the Thrift Store. I did sort out a stack of favourite shirts so that project is started.
2. My second goal was to make some progress on my leader/ender project.
3. Quilt and bind my Star Crossed Plaid quilt for Clarke – I did do some work on this. It’s now 3/4 finished being quilted. I’m planning on a finish this week.
🐿 Another squirrel caught me when I had an idea for Project Quilting 11.3. A little pouch for a good friend who just needed a lift.
🐿 I did start another quilt. The pattern is Vortex by Wilmington and can be read about in this post. The blocks are finished (all 42) and border fabrics are cut. Just need to finalize the layout and put it all together!
🐿 My knitted socks have progressed from this:
The new To Do List for the week:
1. Finish quilting and bind Star Crossed Plaid.
2. Keep working on the scrappy Leader/Ender Project.
3. Finalize layout for my Vortex Quilt blocks and get the flimsy put together.
4. Work on the design for the memory quilt.
5. Keep knitting those socks.
What are you working on this week? Have you planned any projects or set aside time for anything specific?
- Fabric in last week: 2 yards
- Fabric out last week: 0
- Balance in stash: 172.65
* all fabric used this week was from the scrap bins; doesn’t count as stash.
January Goals 30/31
February Goals to date 8/18
Thanks for stopping by 😄 Carol