Happy New Year to you all. I hope the year brings you time to do all of the wonderful crafty things you want to do.
For me the month has started with some stress but I’m sure time with my machines and pretty fabric will help to fix my issues.
1. The first goal is to turn this sweet pile of fabric goodness in to a flimsy using a pattern I am testing for The Quilt Pattern Magazine. It’s done! I will post pictures when it’s published!
2. My second goal is to finish my project for the Winter Blues Blog Hop.
3. My third project is to update my lists of UFO’s and the “I Need To Do” projects.
4. For the fourth project I need to keep working on my Starstruck QAL.
5. My fifth project is to keep working on my Mosaic Mystery Quilt.
6. Number 6 is to try to get caught up on Bonnie Hunter’s Frolic Mystery.
I’m hoping that with the snow fall we have and are expecting it will mean more time at my machines.
Thanks for stopping by to check my goals! 😄 Carol