The sunshine is bringing with it the third quarter for our Finish Along for those who are sewing along and racking up those finishes.
My goals so far for this quarter are:
1. Do the Kaleidoscope test pattern quilt top for the Quilt Pattern Magazine using the following fabrics;
2. Do the Leftover pattern test for Canuck Quilter. This might also work for not 1, but 2 items of my UFO and Projects Half Done List!
3. Do the Wild Spin pattern test for The Quilt Pattern Magazine with perhaps this fabric sweetness;
4. Finish any UFO off my UFO and Projects Half Done List.
5. Finish any second UFO off my UFO and Projects Half Done List.
6. Start knitting my slippers.
7. Make my felted slippers.
8. Take care of any squirrels that get in my face this quarter! 🤪
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have fun in the summer sun and take some time to fondle some fabric or stitch some blocks. 😉 Carol
Linking up with: