I am linking up with Leanne at She Can Quilt for the Q3 Finish Along; being very optimistic that the move will be done this weekend after I teach my group at the Guild on Saturday. I’m being optimistic because I have reached the point where I NEED time with fabric and machines!
My list for this Quarter:
1. Finish Homecoming. It just needs to be squared up and binding put on.
2. Finish the Christmas placemats for the kids; my son Shawn and his wife Tish, and my son Darren and his wife Colette.
3. Design, piece and quilt a baby quilt for my grandson Ryan’s baby due in February.
4. Put the binding on Fynn’s quilt, my youngest grandson.
5. Cut the pieces for Ruby (youngest grandaughter)’s first big girl quilt.
6. Cut the pieces for Charlotte’s new quilt. She is Ruby’s big sister.
7. Finish quilting and bind the Christmas wall hanging for my daughter, Stacy.
8. Decide on a pattern for our new quilt for our new home.
Definitely an ambitious project list, but I have been deprived of sewing time for too long with this sale and move! I will be done by Monday or Tuesday with the cleaning, moving, sorting, putting stuff in storage and unpacking and setting up our temporary 5 month cozy little apartment. I’m so excited………no stairs! Then we will be off to look after Charlotte and Ruby for a couple of days so Shawn and Tish can have some time to go to a concert and shop and just be themselves! Then DH wants to head south for a week or two. Hopefully we will catch lots of sunshine and no awful storms. I’m glad we weren’t planning on Florida this trip. Driving the PCW will be great if we haven’t missed the fall colors. After that he is thinking a couple of days in Vegas and I’d love to go to San Fransisco again. I’m sure there are plenty of quilt shops calling my name.
In the meantime I hope you are taking the time to enjoy the beautiful fall colors, time with family and friends, and of course, fondling fabric and being creative!
5 thoughts on “2018 Q3 Finish Along”
Good Morning! I’m glad you didn’t plan on heading to Florida. Holy moly hurricane Michael is sure wreaking havoc. That is a really ambitious list for the 4th quarter especially with the holidays and traveling in there, but I will be here cheering you on! ~smile~ Roseanne
Thanks Roseanne! I hate to admit it, but we were hoping to head down to Florida and New Orleans but the awful S storms lately made us change our minds. It’s heartbreaking watching the news and seeing what devastation these poor people are dealing with. The list should be doable if I can get my cutting done before we leave. I am taking my Janome so some sewing should happen in the hotel rooms at night! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Love your list and your trips sound like so much Fun! Enjoy!
You can definitely knock a few of these off the list! Thanks for linking up on behalf of the 2018 Finish-A-Long global hosts.