Shelly from Prairie Moon Quilts is hosting the 350 Block Project again this year.
Last year (such a horrendous year) I ended up losing track and not counting after I hit 377 blocks. I’m not even going to try and guess how many I did. I’m hoping this year will be easier and I can get more done. 😉
Here are the stats from Shelly’s challenge last year:
- • We had 116 participants sign up.
- • Of those 116, we had 103 reporting participants.
- • Of those 103 reporting participants, 83 were considered active participants, by reporting in at least 6 times during the year.
- • Of those 83 active participants, 59 made it past the 350 mark!
- •There were 21 of us that made it past 1000!
- • And . . . five of us made over 2000 blocks — WOW!
It is a bit mind boggling when you see what can be done by a like minded group.
If you’d like more information or to join in, head on over to Shelly’s site. The link is embedded in the logo.
Thanks for stopping by. 😁Carol
2 thoughts on “The 350 Blocks Project is on Again!”
Good luck with this one, Carol. Seems like a lot, a block every day!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi Kathleen. It does seem like a lot. Last year was my worst year ever for my quilting but I still managed to make 377 before I lost track/quit counting. It does add up quickly. 😉