Welcome to my first link up post for To-Do Tuesday! I’d like to start by wishing you all a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year. I hope 2023 will be golden for all of us and can admit that I am not sad to see the end of 2022!
I first joined the bloggers who found To Do Tuesday to be a great way to keep my projects progressing a couple of years back when it was hosted by Roseanne at Home Sewn By Us. Recently the amazing Linda from Texas Quilt Gal has been hosting the party, but needed to step back so I volunteered to give it a shot. Thank you to all of the great hosts who have gone before me. I can only hope to do as good a job as they did!
Linda had some history on the To Do Tuesday Linkup so I borrowed it from her wonderful post last week:
“Roseanne from Home Sewn By Us and Sharon from Five Shadows – Sew. Stitch. Smile. were kind enough to give me some background on the history of To Do Tuesday. This weekly linkup was first hosted by Christine at Stitch All The Things. Sharon recalled that Christine previously had some kind of “sewing room tools” linkup prior to the To Do Tuesday weekly party. In 2019 Roseanne assumed TDT hosting until 2021 when Chris of Chris Knits volunteered. We thank them both for their weekly inspiration and fun posts! I started hosting in 2021, and now lovely Carol will become a part of TDT history!”
I really must say a huge thank you to Roseanne of Home Sewn By Us for the tutoring on creating a linky party! 😁
All I can say is I’m honoured to be part of this group and I know I’ve got big shoes to fill. Thank you to all who have gone before. 🤗
Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any project – It can be in-progress or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features one of your projects.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. There will be a linky party available every week!
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following or commenting on my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
It is now your turn to share what you are working on or have finished.
Thank you in advance for joining up with all of us! 🤗 Carol
ps. Just remember as we start another year, any time spent sewing is good time. It feeds our souls, brings comfort and joy to both the maker and the recipient, and keeps our economies moving. 😉