I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is being hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal and making sure I go see what everyone else is planning for the upcoming week.
It was another week of meetings and appointments but I did manage to carve out some time to play with fabric.
1. Keep working on my hand quilting, EPP projects and leader/ender projects. Some progress.
2. When I get back to the studio, if time allows, I need to quilt my version of A Roll of the Dice which is on the frame. No studio time yet. 😢
Finish drafting the commission quilt pattern. Some progress. 😁
Finish the pattern draft for my friend. Finished and delivered. 😁
5. Finish my second Heading North quilt, designed by Sandra of MMM Quilts. Still working on my borders and blocks.
Attend to more medical and other appointments with my DH and myself this week. Done. Just need to do follow up appointments this week.
7. Start planning projects and pulling fabric for my next blog hop projects.
Finish some secret sewing projects for Christmas. Completed and I’ll share soon. 😉
9. Do not allow Sam or any of her squirrel friends to distract me any more this week. 🐿💕🐿
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on my hand quilting, EPP projects and leader/ender projects.
2. When I get back to the studio, if time allows, I need to quilt my version of A Roll of the Dice which is on the frame.
3. Keep working on the commission quilt.
4. Finish my second Heading North quilt, designed by Sandra of MMM Quilts.
6. Deal with meetings and appointments as they arise.
7. Finish my next blog hop projects and get my posts written.
8. Do not allow Sam or any of her squirrel friends to distract me any more this week. 🐿💕🐿
Kate from Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party to help us keep to our goals of stitching every day.
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day this year, but also am allowing myself the guiltless days when real life was too busy, emotional or just trying. It’s been a year so far and it doesn’t seem as if life will allow me to get back to my peaceful days of fondling fabric, at least not quite yet.
- January 31/31
- February 28/28
- March 26/31
- April 6/30
- May 13/31
- June 25/30
- July 28/31
- August 24/31
- September 17/30
- October 11/31
- November 13/30
- this week 3/7
- Previous Total 219/334
- Total: 222/341
- Percentage = 65.57 %.
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I like to link with Donna @ QuiltPaintCreate to keep track of fabric in and out of my stash.
- Fabric previous balance: 33.75 Yards
- Fabric Used: 5 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 28.75 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards this year. I haven’t managed to actually figure out how much fabric I really have in my stash so it just seems to be reasonable to set a goal to continue working from my stash.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
PHD in 2022
Quilting Gail is hosting her PHD in 2022 Challenge again this year.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my post. Your comments make my day and I do reply to each one. 😉 Carol
Sunday Stash @ QuiltPaintCreate
Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
15 Minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
Put your Foot Down @ True Blue Quilts
Sew and Tell @ Melva Loves Scraps
Monday This and That @ Days Filled With Joy
Monday Musings @ Songbird Designs
To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal