I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is being hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal and making sure I go see what everyone else is planning for the upcoming week.
1. Keep working on my hand quilting and EPP projects. No progress.
2. When I get back to the studio, if time allows, I need to quilt my version of A Roll of the Dice which is on the frame. My trip to the studio had a memorial service and getting D and her home ready for winter. No sewing time happened..
3. Finish next Blog Hop project, and get my post written. My post went live on time.
4. Keep working on a special DrEAMi that Samantha told me I had to jump in and do. I’m at the flimsy stage 😉
5. Start working on a new commission with finalizing drafting my design in EQ8. Not finished drafting yet. 😢
6. Give poor Samantha, my inner squirrel to a chance to inspire me with a new project to keep me occupied with something crafty this week.
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on my hand quilting and EPP projects.
2. When I get back to the studio, if time allows, I need to quilt my version of A Roll of the Dice which is on the frame.
3. Start working on a new commission with finalizing drafting my design in EQ8.
4. Draft another pattern for a friend.
5. Finish my DrEAMi project.
6. Do not allow my squirrel Samantha to distract me this week. 🐿😉
Kate from Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party to help us keep to our goals of stitching every day.
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day this year, but also want to at least spend 30 minutes a week tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- January 31/31
- February 28/28
- March 26/31
- April 6/30
- May 13/31
- June 25/30
- July 28/31
- August 24/31
- September 17/30
- October 7/31
- this week 2/7
- Previous Total 203/287
- Total: 205/294
- Percentage = 60.14 %
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I like to link with Donna @ QuiltPaintCreate to keep track of fabric in and out of my stash.
- Fabric previous balance: 59.5 Yards
- Fabric Used: 4.75 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 54.75 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards this year. I haven’t managed to actually figure out how much fabric I really have in my stash so it just seems to be reasonable to set a goal to continue working from my stash.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
PHD in 2022
Quilting Gail is hosting her PHD in 2022 Challenge again this year.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my post. Your comments make my day and I do reply to each one. 😉 Carol
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- 15 Minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Sew and Tell @ Melva Loves Scraps
- Monday This and That @ Days Filled With Joy
- To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal