I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is being hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal and making sure I go see what everyone else is planning for the upcoming week.
The other day I had been talking with my sister in law and telling her we haven’t had any real issues with fire season. I guess I jinxed things. We have had thunderstorms roll through in the past few days so I woke up the past couple of mornings to the sound of helicopters and this view:
Last To-Do list:
1. Keep working on my hand quilting and EPP projects. Some progress.
2. Keep working on my pattern test since everything is cut now. No progress.
3. When I get back to the studio, if time allows, I need to finish the commission and A Roll of the Dice. Didn’t make it to the studio.
4. Keep working on my next Blog Hop projects. Some progress. 😉
5. Keep working on the quilting on the Panel Quilt. Ready for binding!
6. Keep Samantha and her squirrel friends from sidetracking me this week. 😳🐿🐿
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on my hand quilting and EPP projects.
2. Keep working on my pattern test since everything is cut now.
3. When I get back to the studio, if time allows, I need to finish the commission and A Roll of the Dice
4. Keep working on my next Blog Hop projects, everything is planned, fabrics are cut and piecing has begun. 😄
5. Put the binding on the Panel quilt.
6. Do not allow Samantha to sidetrack me this week. 😳🐿🐿
Kate from Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party to help us keep to our goals of stitching every day.
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day this year, but also want to at least spend 30 minutes a week tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- January 31/31
- February 28/28
- March 26/31
- April 6/30
- May 13/31
- June 25/30
- July 28/31
- August 13/13
- this week 7/7
- Previous Total 163/218
- Total: 170/225
- Percentage = 74.77 %
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I like to link with Donna @ QuiltPaintCreate to keep track of fabric in and out of my stash.
- Fabric previous balance: 66.5 Yards
- Fabric Used: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 66.5 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards this year. I haven’t managed to actually figure out how much fabric I really have in my stash so it just seems to be reasonable to set a goal to continue working from my stash.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
I do enjoy sharing some of your time when you read my posts and reply to each comment. 😄 Carol
Monday This and That @ Days Filled With Joy
Sunday Stash @ QuiltPaintCreate
Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
15 Minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal
Sew and Tell @ Melva Loves Scraps