I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is being hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal and making sure I go see what everyone else is planning for the upcoming week.
I was home, then at the studio, home again and just getting ready to head back to the studio. I’m so behind again on reading blogs and writing comments, I do hope my friends will understand.
Last To-Do list:
1. Keep working on my hand quilting and EPP projects. Some progress
2. Keep working on my pattern test since everything is cut now. No progress 😢
3. When I get back to the studio, I need to finish the commission and A Roll of the Dice. The A Roll of the Dice is on the frame, but I’m not there yet working on it. I did get work done on the commission quilt; just need to bind it, post it and finish taking photos. 😄
4. Keep working on my next Blog Hop projects, everything is planned and I’m just finishing cutting the fabrics for two quilts as I’m writing this post. Some progress. 😉
5. Keep Samantha and her squirrel friends from sidetracking me this week. 😳🐿🐿
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on my hand quilting and EPP projects.
2. Keep working on my pattern test since everything is cut now.
3. When I can get back to the studio, if time allows, I need to finish my A Roll of the Dice quilt.
4. Keep working on my next Blog Hop projects, everything is planned, fabrics are cut and piecing has begun. 😄
5. Do not allow Samantha to sidetrack me this week. 😳🐿🐿
Kate from Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party to help us keep to our goals of stitching every day.
The way this year has gone, I’m just happy to get any sewing time in. 🤔
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day this year, but also want to at least spend 30 minutes a week tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- January 31/31
- February 28/28
- March 26/31
- April 6/30
- May 13/31
- June 25/30
- July 14/16
- this week 5/7
- Previous Total 137/190
- Total: 142/197
- Percentage = 72.08 %
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I like to link with Donna @ QuiltPaintCreate to keep track of fabric in and out of my stash.
- Fabric previous balance: 71 Yards
- Fabric Used: 3.5 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 67.5 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards this year. I haven’t managed to actually figure out how much fabric I really have in my stash so it just seems to be reasonable to set a goal to continue working from my stash.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
I do enjoy sharing some of your time when you read my posts and reply to each comment. 😄 Carol
Monday This and That @ Days Filled With Joy
Sunday Stash @ QuiltPaintCreate
Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
15 Minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal
Sew and Tell @ Melva Loves Scraps