I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is being hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal. Every week I find myself looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on or have finished.
Last To-Do list:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project. Some Progress. I’ve started assembling a top now. 😄
2. Keep sewing my pieces for my EPP projects. I have started piecing the little bits together for some blocks; just playing for now! 😄
3. Keep up with the new prompt for the SAHRR. This round was a choice of Appliqué or Rail Fence Blocks. 😉
Finish cleaning up my scrap bin and getting everything cut up and put in my scrap savers bins. Done. All that’s in the bin is a bag of leftover strips and strings. 😄
5. Write my pattern for “Boxed” since I have had several requests for it. Just couldn’t concentrate with everything going on in Ottawa and with my family and friends the past few weeks. 😳
See if I can come up with an idea for the next PQ Challenge when it comes out on the 13th. Done and posted! 😄
7. Do not let Sam or any other squirrels distract me this week. 🐿 This week was filled with distractions as I tried to keep myself busy, trying not to watch the news. 😢
It was so distracting to see the Freedom Convoy in Ottawa (and several other cities), the police called in en masse, and the Government of Canada enacting the Emergency Measures Act. Now the protesters are attempting to set up in other Provinces. My granddaughter has her biopsy scheduled for next Friday. K. had another treatment getting fluids drained from his lungs. Thank you to all for your messages and prayers.
This week’s goals:
1. Start a new scrappy leader/ender project. (My header photo might contain a hint 😉).
2. Keep working on my EPP projects.
3. Keep up with the new prompt for the SAHRR.
4. Write my pattern for “Boxed” since I have had several requests for it.
5. Get ready for my Quilting Group to start meeting on a small scale this next weekend. I have 2 days scheduled at the Guild to clean and get set up. We have a rug hooking workshop the day before my Quilting Day. So much fun to look forward to starting to see people again 🤗
6. Finish my flimsy from my Leader/Ender scrappy pieces.
7. Do not let Sam or any other squirrels distract me this week. 🐿
Kate from Kates Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party to help us keep to our goals of stitching every day.
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day this year, but also want to at least spend 30 minutes a week tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- January 31/31
- this week 7/7
- This month 20/20
- Total: 51/51
- Percentage =100%
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I like to link with Donna @ Quilt Paint Create to keep track of fabric in and out of my stash.
- Fabric previous balance: 89 Yards
- Fabric Used: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 89 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards this year. I haven’t managed to actually figure out how much fabric I really have in my stash so it just seems to be reasonable to set a goal to continue working from my stash.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
I do enjoy sharing some of your time when you read my posts and reply to each comment. 😄 Carol
Life in the Scrapatch @ Stitch Sew and Show 2022
From Bolt to Beauty @ Beauties Pageant
Kate’s Life in Pieces @ 15 Minutes to Stitch
Sunday Stash @ Quilt Paint Create
Slow Sunday Stitching @ Kathy’s Quilts
Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal
Monday This and That @ Days Filled With Joy