I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is being hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal. Every week I find myself looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on or have finished.
Last To-Do list:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project. Some Progress
2. Keep sewing my pieces for my EPP projects. No progress. 🤔
3. Get the interfacing on the tshirt pieces and start making the blocks for the memory quilt. No progress.
4. Finish quilting and binding my project and blog post for the next blog hop. Rapidly changing weather had me laid up with migraines so no studio time for me 😢
5. Finish my project and blog post for the Scrapbusting Blog Hop. No progress here.
6. Try to get away to the studio for a few days to get some quilts finished on my longarm. No travelling to the studio this week.
Finish writing my notes and post on Pattern Test #1. Done! 😄
Finish pattern test #2. Done but I can’t yet share any finished photos. 😉
Finish my 🐿 project with these sweet fabrics. Done! 😄
10. Do not let Sam or any other squirrels distract me this week. 🐿. Didn’t happen! 😉🐿
This week’s goals:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project.
2. Keep sewing my pieces for my EPP projects.
3. Get the interfacing on the tshirt pieces and start making the blocks for the memory quilt.
4. Finish quilting and binding my project and blog post for the next blog hop.
5. Finish my project and blog post for the Scrapbusting Blog Hop.
6. Try to get away to the studio for a few days to get some quilts finished on my longarm.
7. Work on my project for the Tickled Pink Blog Hop.
8. Start deciding what I’m doing for the Time in a Bottle Blog Hop.
9. Decide if I have the ability to do anything for this week’s Project Quilting Challenge.
10. Do not let Sam or any other squirrels distract me this week. 🐿
Kate from Kates Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party to help us keep to our goals of stitching every day.
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day this year, but also want to at least spend 30 minutes a week tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- this week 7/7
- This month 16/16
- Total: 16/16
- Percentage =100%
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I like to link with Donna @ Quilt Paint Create to keep track of fabric in and out of my stash.
- Fabric previous balance: 100 Yards
- Fabric Used: 4 yard
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 95 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards this year. I haven’t managed to actually figure out how much fabric I really have in my stash so it just seems to be reasonable to set a goal to continue working from my stash.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
I do enjoy sharing some of your time when you read my posts and reply to each comment. 😄 Carol
Life in the Scrapatch @ Stitch Sew and Show 2022
From Bolt to Beauty @ Beauties Pageant
Kate’s Life in Pieces @ 15 Minutes to Stitch
Sunday Stash @ Quilt Paint Create
Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal