I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is being hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal. Every week I find myself looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on or have finished.
Last To-Do list:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project. Some Progress
2. Keep sewing my pieces for my EPP projects. No progress. 🤔
3. Get the interfacing on the tshirt pieces and start making the blocks for the memory quilt. No progress.
4. Finish quilting and binding my project and blog post for the next blog hop. Maybe this week at the studio. 😢
5. Finish my project and blog post for the Scrapbusting Blog Hop. Just need to get it on the longarm to finish it up. 😄
6. Try to get away to the studio for a few days to get some quilts finished on my longarm. I’ve been back and forth and just getting ready to head out again but haven’t been able to get anything on the longarm yet.
7. Do not let Sam or any other squirrels distract me this week. 🐿. Didn’t happen! 😉🐿
The week looked like I might actually stay on track, but Samantha, my inner squirrel has been running around showing me fun new projects!
She brought it to my attention that Project Quilting Season 13 has begun. It’s one of my favourite challenges and starts my year off right. 😄
Then there were a couple of emails looking for some pattern testing to be done. 🤔. Anyone who knows me knows I can’t resist helping friends Test their new designs.
Of course this is also when Quilting Gail announces her Stay at Home Round Robin. I played along last year and really enjoyed making my little quilt using the clues from several of my favourite bloggers. I’ve been digging around in my little space trying to find the “perfect” block to use as my center medallion. You know; the one I just know is here somewhere. 🤔
This week’s goals:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project.
2. Keep sewing my pieces for my EPP projects.
3. Get the interfacing on the tshirt pieces and start making the blocks for the memory quilt.
4. Finish quilting and binding my project and blog post for the next blog hop.
5. Finish my project and blog post for the Scrapbusting Blog Hop.
6. Try to get away to the studio for a few days to get some quilts finished on my longarm.
7. Finish writing my notes and post on Pattern Test #1.
8. Finish pattern test #2.
9. Finish my 🐿 project with these sweet fabrics.
10. Do not let Sam or any other squirrels distract me this week. 🐿
Kate from Kates Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party to help us keep to our goals of stitching every day.
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day this year, but also want to at least spend 30 minutes a week tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- this week 7/7
- This month 9/9
- Total: 9/ 9
- Percentage =100%
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I like to link with Donna @ Quilt Paint Create to keep track of fabric in and out of my stash.
- Fabric previous balance: 100 Yards
- Fabric Used: 1 yard
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 99 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards this year. I haven’t managed to actually figure out how much fabric I really have in my stash so it just seems to be reasonable to set a goal to continue working from my stash.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
I do enjoy sharing some of your time when you read my posts and reply to each comment. 😄 Carol
Kate’s Life in Pieces @ 15 Minutes to Stitch
Sunday Stash @ Quilt Paint Create
Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal