I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is now hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal! I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on or have finished.
Last To-Do list:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project. No Progress
2. Keep sewing my pieces for my EPP projects. Some progress. 😄
3. Get the interfacing on the tshirt pieces and start making the blocks for the memory quilt. No progress.
4. Finish my projects and blog posts for the next two blog hops. No Progress
5. Start putting together some quilts for the flood victims. I haven’t heard of anyone collecting quilts yet so I’ll have some time to put something together. No Progress
6. Try to get away to the studio for a few days to get some quilts finished on my longarm. I am back home and still dealing with after effects from the booster but should be heading back before K sees the specialist on Wednesday.
7. Do not let Sam or any other squirrels distract me this week. 🐿
This week’s goals:
For the rest of this month my goals are very limited. Finishing putting up the decorations with D is a priority and dealing with whatever comes next. I also plan on enjoying my time whether I am home, travelling or at the studio. Being with people you love is the best part of the holidays. I saw the following on Melva Loves Scraps blog recently and with her permission am sharing it here. This year especially it seems appropriate.
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 317/346
- This 1 week period– 3/7
- Year To Date – 320/353
Some how I think I miscalculated my days, but considering the year we have had I’m doing a happy dance! Next year can only get better! 🤞🏻
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 8 Yards
- Fabric Used: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 8 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅 Didn’t quite make it, but there’s always next year 😉
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
This will possibly be my last ToDo Tuesday post for the year. I for one am not sad to see this year end. I can only hope you all have a wonderful Christmas filled with love, laughter, family time and good food. May 2022 bring you all the gifts of good health, happiness and prosperity. I do enjoy sharing some of your time when you read my posts and reply to each comment. 🎄⛄️😉 Carol
Quilting is More Fun Than Housework – Oh Scrap
Kate’s Life in Pieces – 15 Minutes To Stitch 2021
Sunday Stash @ Quilt Paint Create
15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal