I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is now hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal! I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on or have finished.
I was teaching again one day at the Guild. It’s so nice to be able to be at the Guild and see happy, masked faces busy with their fabric and machines.
Last To-Do list:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project. Some progress.
2. Keep sewing my pieces for my EPP projects. Some Progress.
Finish sewing one more block to use the orphan blocks in 2 quilt tops. Both flimsies are finished.
4. Get the interfacing on the tshirt pieces and start making the blocks for the memory quilt. No progress.
5. Sew the binding on the two quilts and finish hand stitching the binding down. Binding is on and hand stitching has begun.
6. Finish the second pattern test. Flimsy is done. Just need to sandwich and quilt it. 😄
This week’s goals:
7. Finish 3 more Blog hop projects. 1st is done and posted and the next 2 are in progress.
8. Do better at avoiding the squirrels for at least a couple of weeks. 🐿 I’m trying but my inner squirrel, Samantha, is trying hard to tempt me with so many new projects. 🤔🐿
Here is my updated list of goals for this week:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project.
2. Keep sewing my pieces for my EPP projects.
3. Get the interfacing on the tshirt pieces and start making the blocks for the memory quilt.
4. Finish hand stitching the bindings on these two quilts.
5. Finish the second pattern test by sandwiching, quilting and binding it.
6. Finish 2 more Blog hop projects.
7. Do better at avoiding the squirrels for at least a couple of weeks. 🐿
Now isn’t that a bit more reasonable list this week? 😉
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 271/304
- This 2 week period– 7/7
- Year To Date – 278/311
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 12 Yards
- Fabric Used: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 12 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash