I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is now hosted by Texas Quilt Gal! I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on or have finished.
This was a busy week which interfered with my machine time.
My Guild had our annual fundraiser (postponed since the Pandemic started) so I was busy with work parties, sorting, organizing and getting ready for the Sunday Event. I also had to do some baking for the coffee tent to have some goodies to go with the coffee; Mini salted caramel cheesecakes and 3 batches of muffins were my contributions.
I was also teaching one day at the Guild. It’s so nice to be able to be at the Guild and see happy, masked faces busy with their fabric and machines.
Last To-Do list:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project. Some progress.
2. Finish getting those orphan blocks in a layout and get the last blocks I need sewn. 2 quilts are laid out and I only need to make 1 more block.
3. Get four Blog Hop Projects made and blog posts written.
4. Keep sewing my pieces for my EPP projects. Some Progress.
5. Sort my scrappy strips to get ready to start on my next scrappy quilt top. Put on hold until next month.
6. Get the interfacing on the tshirt pieces after I decide which ones to use in the layout and get everything squared up. Block pieces chosen and a layout finalized from this pile of goodies:
7. Get the two quilts squared up and put the binding on. These 2 are squared up and the binding is made.
8. Get the two pattern tests finished. One flimsy is finished and I’m thrilled with the result and can’t wait to show it off. The second is cut and should be fully finished next week.
9. Do better at avoiding the squirrels for at least a couple of weeks. 🐿 I’m trying 🤔
This week’s goals:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project.
2. Keep sewing my pieces for my EPP projects.
3. Finish sewing one more block to use the orphan blocks in 2 quilt tops.
4. Get the interfacing on the tshirt pieces and start making the blocks for the memory quilt.
5. Sew the binding on the two quilts and finish hand stitching the binding down.
6. Finish the second pattern test.
7. Finish 3 more Blog hop projects.
8. Do better at avoiding the squirrels for at least a couple of weeks. 🐿
Now isn’t that a bit more reasonable list this week? 😉
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 266/297
- This 2 week period– 5/7
- Year To Date – 271/304
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 15 Yards
- Fabric Used: 3 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 12 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
Small Quilts and Doll Quilts – Design Wall Monday
Quoting Patchwork Appliqué – Patchwork & Quilts
Quilting is More Fun Than Housework – Oh Scrap
Kate’s Life in Pieces – 15 Minutes To Stitch 2021