My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #72
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party and it’s always fun to go see what everyone has done and are planning To-Do.
Last week’s list:
1. Finish re-doing my Flat Topped Scrappy Pyramid quilt top now that I removed the background fabric which just wasn’t working and picking new background fabric. It will go to Quilts for Lytton when it’s finished. It’s a pattern from Quilted Twins. No Progress 😢
2. Keep playing with my EPP project. Some progress.
3. Start pulling fabric for the September Blog Hop project. Fabrics pulled and cut.
Pull fabric for a new pattern test and start cutting. 😉 Finished to a flimsy. Just need to take photos.
5. Try to avoid the squirrels. 😉🐿. No way to avoid the squirrel this week. I’ll post another day, but it did start from tearing my sewing space apart and reorganizing it again.
This week’s goals:
1. Finish the photos and report for my pattern test quilt.
2. Sew the binding on my scrappy log cabin quilt and get a finished photo.
3. Finish sewing my Flat Topped Scrappy Pyramid blocks to a flimsy with the fabric from my stash.
4. Finish my DrEAMI project.
5. Write my post for the Seaside Adventure Row Along.
6. Work on my I’m Falling For You Blog Hop project.
7. Exterminate and squirrels that try to invade my space this week. 🐿🤔
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 226/241
- This 1 week period– 7/7
- Year To Date – 233/248
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 26.5yards
- Fabric Used: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 26.5 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
To-Do Tuesday @ Chris Knits