My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #71
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party and it’s always fun to go see what everyone has done and are planning To-Do.
Last week’s list:
1. Keep working on quilts for the Lytton Fire Victims getting some quilted, bound and delivered. 3 quilts were quilted last week, 2 were bound and 3 quilts delivered to the coordinator for the distribution of quilts to Wildfire Victims. I’ll post more about this another day.
I just need to finish the binding on this one:
2. Play some more if time allows with my EPP project. No progress. Any hand stitching time this week was spent on bindings. 😉
3. Start planning my next blog hop project. 😄. Some ideas are being considered. 😄
Finish my project and post for the Orange You Glad Blog Hop. Quilt top finished, blog post written and published; just need to quilt it now. 😉
5. Keep avoiding those squirrels but I might have to stop reading blogs this week (it’s the Orange You Glad Blog Hop) and that’s not going to happen 😉🐿🐿 I confess to adding several projects to my Must Make List. 😉
This week’s goals:
1. Finish re-doing my Flat Topped Scrappy Pyramid quilt top now that I removed the background fabric which just wasn’t working and picking new background fabric. It will go to Quilts for Lytton when it’s finished. It’s a pattern from Quilted Twins.
2. Keep playing with my EPP project.
3. Start pulling fabric for the September Blog Hop project.
4. Pull fabric for a new pattern test and start cutting. 😉
5. Try to avoid the squirrels. 😉🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 220/234
- This 1 week period– 6/7
- Year To Date – 226/241
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 32.5 yards
- Fabric Used: 6 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 26.5 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
Sunday Stash Report @ QuiltPaintCreate