My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #71
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party and it’s always fun to go see what everyone has done and are planning To-Do.
Last week’s list:
1. Keep working on quilts for the Lytton Fire Victims getting some quilted, bound and delivered. 3 quilts were quilted last week, 2 were bound and 3 quilts delivered to the coordinator for the distribution of quilts to Wildfire Victims. I’ll post more about this another day.
I just need to finish the binding on this one:
2. Play some more if time allows with my EPP project. No progress. Any hand stitching time this week was spent on bindings. 😉
3. Start planning my next blog hop project. 😄. Some ideas are being considered. 😄
Finish my project and post for the Orange You Glad Blog Hop. Quilt top finished, blog post written and published; just need to quilt it now. 😉
5. Keep avoiding those squirrels but I might have to stop reading blogs this week (it’s the Orange You Glad Blog Hop) and that’s not going to happen 😉🐿🐿 I confess to adding several projects to my Must Make List. 😉
This week’s goals:
1. Finish re-doing my Flat Topped Scrappy Pyramid quilt top now that I removed the background fabric which just wasn’t working and picking new background fabric. It will go to Quilts for Lytton when it’s finished. It’s a pattern from Quilted Twins.
2. Keep playing with my EPP project.
3. Start pulling fabric for the September Blog Hop project.
4. Pull fabric for a new pattern test and start cutting. 😉
5. Try to avoid the squirrels. 😉🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 220/234
- This 1 week period– 6/7
- Year To Date – 226/241
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 32.5 yards
- Fabric Used: 6 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 26.5 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
Sunday Stash Report @ QuiltPaintCreate
3 thoughts on “Weekly To-Do and Goals #71”
You are a busy lady!!!
Your PHD is looking great! And what an awesome job on the ‘new starts’!!!
Keep it up!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Gail. I can only credit you and the PHD tracker for keeping me on track through this crazy year. 😉
That Phoenix is stunning! Congrats on all the stitching time last week. You’ve used your time well, the PHD report is evidence of that. Happy stitching this week. Hope the squirrels leave you alone for a couple of weeks.