My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #70
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party and it’s always fun to go see what everyone has done and are planning To-Do.
Last week’s list:
1. Keep working on quilts for the Lytton Fire Victims. Finished another one, but I’m going to be frogging and redoing the background fabric. This one is a modified version of a pattern by Becky Tillman Peterson from Quilted Twins called Flat Topped Scrappy Pyramids.
Finish writing my blog post for the Orange You Glad Blog Hop. Done and ready to go. 😉
Decide which project to start next. I’m working on an EPP project 😉
Start organizing my To Do List for my next trip to the studio. I’m packed, loaded and en route as you are reading this. 😄
4. Do better at avoiding those squirrels. No squirrel attacks were given in to this week 😉
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on quilts for the Lytton Fire Victims getting some quilted, bound and delivered.
2. Play some more if time allows with my EPP project.
3. Start planning my next blog hop project. 😄
4. Keep avoiding those squirrels but I might have to stop reading blogs this week (it’s the Orange You Glad Blog Hop) and that’s not going to happen 😉🐿🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 213/227
- This 1 week period– 7/7
- Year To Date – 220/234
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 32.5 yards
- Fabric Used: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 32.5 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash