Here it is August and time to set a new goal for the month. With the fire evacuation alert continuing its difficult to do any planning.
I think I’ll just keep trying to finish up some projects:
1. Finish my Orange You Glad Blog Hop Project and get it posted on time.
2. Finish my scrappy string blocks by putting the corners on them.
3. Continue doing some mindless sewing using my scrappy precuts to make more quilt tops for the Quilts for Lytton Drive.
4. Check my stash again for border fabric for these 3 quilt tops for the Quilts for Lytton Drive.
5. All of this will change if our evacuation alert is lifted, or if we are evacuated, and I can go to the studio. If either happens, I would like to set a goal of getting 4 more quilt tops from my To Be Quilted Bins out and finished.
Just a quick update on my fire situation. The fire has grown to over 5200 hectares. We were forecasted rain for yesterday and today. So far we have had a few drops but not enough to wash the ash and cinders off the car. I’m still hoping we get more because it would sure help these fire crews get things under control.
Thank you for spending some time with me and reading my crazy list of goals for the month. 😉 Carol
Patty @ Elm Street Quilts August OMG linky