My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #53
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party. I enjoy seeing how everyone is using the party to keep projects moving along.
Last week’s list:
This past week was pretty much a wash. Wednesday I had the worst migraine of my life hit me and it stuck around until after the weekend.
1. Try to get away to the studio for a couple of days with the longarm to quilt Delaney’s quilt and my SAHRR, or one of my older UFO’s? Didn’t happen.
2. Finish In the Kitchen Stitchin’ project and write my post. Project finished but post is not yet finished.
3. Work on the panel quilt challenge. Nope
4. Get fabric ordered for the corners of my string blocks. Fabric ordered. Now the waiting begins.
5. Continue working on a new project. Had a bit of fun with these:
6. Decide what to do with these fun little bits that I made from my leftover off cut scraps. Decision made and some sewing happened. 😉
7. Do better at avoiding the squirrels. 😉 no squirrels this week.
This week’s goals:
1. Try to get away to the studio for a couple of days with the longarm to quilt Delaney’s quilt and my SAHRR, or one of my older UFO’s?
2. Write my blog post for the In the Kitchen Stitchin’ Blog Hop.
3. Work on the panel quilt challenge.
4. Continue working on a new project.
5. Finish my project with the fun leftovers from the Follow Your Own Path test I did.
6. Continue avoiding the squirrels.
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 97/101
- This week – 3/7
- Year To Date – 100/108
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 73 yards
- Fabric Used this week 0yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 73 Yards
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash